Are you sick of trying to manage social media and marketing in your business? Are you tired of trying to find the right printers or tools for your business?The biggest issue that I see is people try to do these things and don't do it, or they say it took more time than it should of and are now even more behind. People often wonder how much these things even cost.. More importantly WHY you should outsource and what to even outsource?
- You shouldn't have to worry about sending your work to the printer and finding the best printer. Outsource to a brand manager to take care of that. They will monitor and make sure that it is taken care of from start to finish and even find the best deal for your buck. Nothing is worse than sending something to the printer only to realize that the logo wasn't centered, or there was a spelling error. Hiring an agency, or brand manager, they ensure that this is taken care of.
- Do you have the time to write content, edit, then post it? Do you even know what your audience wants to read about? Most of the time people don't. In fact they true to rush through this just to hit the publish button. In reality, rushing it can actually hurt you. You have to go through a series of steps: write, proof, review, publish.
- Are you feeling challenged creativity? You need to be able to have fun and creative ideas for all of your branding and marketing. If you are drained, you will not have those creative juice flowing. Hiring an agency they have more brains on staff and do this for a living. They can come up with fun ideas on the spot.
- Do you know what your colors are? I bet not. You have to make sure that everything flows and is consistent. There is nothing worse than going to a website and feeling a certain way, only yo go to their social media and it is complete opposite of what it should be!
You know that you will be able to free up your time just by outsourcing these simple things. The biggest thing though is that you will get more professional quality work, while you get to enjoy sometime with your family, or friends. You are able to focus where you are needed on a weekly basis, while still maintaining your brand.
Enjoy some of our favorites
- What I am reading: New Power: How Power Works in Our Hyperconnected World-and How to Make It Work for You
- What I am loving: SimpleHouseware Mesh Desk Organizer with Sliding Drawer, Double Tray and 5 Upright Sections, Black
- What I added to my wish list: John S Sunset On Lake, 2017
- What is on my list to get: Cardinal Business Card Books