Think about the ‘creative’ virtual assistants: coming up with the content, campaigns, marketing, and designs for your business, but with many years of experience. Focusing on the back end of things need to be tackled so you can worry about your business. Bring your marketing to a whole new level.
Social media management and marketing is huge now a days and anyone just can’t do it! It takes a professional who takes pride in every single step of the process; when you grow we grow. The best part is when we see that published blog, website, or social media that has been behind the scenes for weeks! Your audience platform is dependent on you. These are the platforms of my choice and I will recommend 1-2 for your business that I think is your best option.
Every little detail matters; posts should not be identical on all the platforms. Updating your social media graphics monthly to match your campaigns/holidays, etc is essential and professional. ‘Pinning’ your post to the top of Facebook will offer more traffic! Boosting off posts correctly can help engagement! Monitoring and tracking your analytics for social media, email campaigns, websites is essential to know what is working and isn’t: keywords are being plugged in, how many opened it, etc. There is SO much more to this and can’t be justified quickly.
- In the last 3 years, email rates on mobile devices have increased by 180%, pushing companies to focus more on creating mobile-friendly email campaigns and newsletters.
- 59 percent of Americans who have a social media account agree that customer service via social media has made it easier to get questions and concerns resolved.
- Social Media Audits
- Graphics, or Photography, for Social Media
- Content Created and Scheduled (topics, consistency, and giveaways)
- Analytics (boost posts hash tags, and tagging)
- Comment and Interacting with your audience
- Facebook & Pinterest Ads
- Finding your audience
"Working with Susie has helped me break into the online world of Facebook and market my Insurance services more effectively. Within 2 months my posts have been seen by more people than ever before."