Tips for Flat Lay Photography
- Choose a Color Palette
- Be Narrative and have a Story.
- Allow White Space, or negative space
- Use Natural Light
- Add Fun Props
Flat Lay photography is a great way to showcase awesome items you own and tell a story. Flat Lay is simple to do, can be shot almost anywhere! It is fun and creative when done properly. Many times people outsource this so that the style can be cohesive and flows.
- B2C marketers place greater importance on visual content than B2B marketers. (Source
- 51% of B2B marketers prioritized creating visual content assets in 2016. (Source)
- People following directions with text and illustrations do 323% better than people following directions without illustrations. (Source)