Logos & Branding
Your brand is your passion and is the most integral piece of your business. It will truly stand alone and tell your unique story. How you deliver your story to your audience is everything. People remember your brand, consistency, and voice so make it matter!
- A brand is a personality that identifies a product, service or company, including a name, term, sign, symbol or design. A brand also represents the relationships between customers, staff, partners, investors, and so forth. (Boundless)
- A brand does not exist within a company or organization. A brand exists in the minds of your customers. A brand is the sum total of impressions a customer has, based on every interaction they have had with you, your company, and your products. (Lucidpress)
- Build brand loyalty on shared values with your consumers. It is not the number of interactions a buyer has with your brand, but the quality and relatability of the interaction. (Harvard Business Review)
But it doesn't stop there:
- On average, 5 to 7 brand impressions are necessary before someone will remember your brand. (Pam Moore)
- Brands that are consistently presented are 3 to 4 times are more likely to experience brand visibility. (Lucidpress)
- The average revenue increase attributed to always presenting the brand consistently is 23%. (Lucidpress)
Pamela Lewerenz The Brick Wall Coach
"Susie worked her magic to transform my ideas into a beautiful, made-for-me logo, color palette, and font scheme that spoke directly to my prospective clients. I took one look at the colors and logo and my reaction was “She really gets me!” Susie has also worked with me as a member of my Brick Wall Team developing my email marketing. We spoke about my vision for staying in touch with my followers and she implemented weekly newsletters that she designs and sends to them. My list of followers has been increasing and I’m happy with the open rate my emails are receiving each week. I would highly recommend Susie for any business owner that is looking to put their branding ideas into action. She is passionate and professional, and you’ll be glad to have her on your team!"