Instagram is huge and is one of the best ways to get sales for any business. There are several ways for Instagram to rock. The most popular thing right now is Instagram stories. You can NAIL these and generate new leads and sales. Stories are great because they stay up for only 24 hours, so people have the urgency to click through and take action. You can now even schedule your stories with Tailwind.
E-commerce is one of the biggest trends happening right now. It is a great way to make money and be an entrepreneur while doing a side hustle. I have helped dozens of websites (even on Shopify) launch their online shop successfully.
Did you know that Instagram marketers who use nine or more hashtags per post get more than 2.5x the engagement? (Tailwind).
Let me tell you a little story, I love hashtags and have gotten incredible results from my hash tags, especially on Instagram. Tailwind has been a lifesaver for my Pinterest and Instagram needs. They just launched a BRAND new feature, that is to die for. I mean it’s a money maker and time saver for sure.
Branding is a term that many people do not understand. It is more than a logo. We need to understand more of what branding is so that our businesses can be successful and grow. Your brand is how your audience portrays you. It is everything from your voice, colors, logo, fonts, and so much more.
So what is branding?
1. Influence: It is how your audience feels when you work with them and the feeling that you give them.
2. Visuals: This identifier is the logos, icons, patterns, and images so that your audience can identify you and create brand awareness.
3. Foundation: This mark is the mission, vision, and values that are behind a brand. Audiences like to feel a connection whenever they invest.
4. Words: This step is the copy that you convey on blog posts, videos, podcasts, and even advertising copy. This part consists of how you speak to your audience and connect with them!!
So why is branding so important?
1. It Tells Your Story: It is a visual way of storytelling and a way to communicate with your audience. It defines who you are, what you do, and why you do it. Think about the brands that you invest in and see every day. You buy into those because of their brand.
2. Increases Your Value:
This action lets your audience know that you are professional and have values in your business. Are you willing to invest in a brand if they haven't even invested in their branding?
3. Gives You Direction:
It doesn’t matter where you are with your business; you need to have a clear vision for your audience and employees. This measure allows all your vendors and employees to be successful and keep the branding on track.
4. Promotes Recognition:
Think about your favorite brand and how it has elicited recognition. Mine is Apple. I get super excited and butterfly feelings with any product associated with their brand. A strong brand will be remembered and shared with others.
5. Generates Leads & Increases Revenue:
Isn't this everyone's goal? This factor is the biggest that you need to have for your branding. You want people to share and shout to the world about your business, and this will happen when you provide good branding and customer service
Branding is the single most important element for any business to be successful. Let me know, does your brand have all of these things? If not, click below and contact us for a free consultation today.
Don’t forget to check out our weekly faves
What I added to my wish list: Aqua Teal Blue - Solid Color - PopSockets Grip and Stand for Phones and Tablets
What is on my list to get: InnoGear 2nd Version Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Diffusers Cool Mist Humidifier
Can you believe that summer is over and school is starting up again soon?
Whether it be college or pre-school, all educational institutions can benefit from school promotional products. Using promotional items for schools is the best way to create school spirit and facilitate repeat brand exposure for dozens of students and more!