If you plan on not growing or scaling your business, then you probably don't need a website. I do not take any business seriously without a website. You have to invest in your business a little bit, and the first investment should always be branding and website design.
It doesn't matter if you are a service or product based business, you need to have a website. Websites are not simply for e-commerce businesses.
With all of that said, here are the top six reasons you need a website.
1. Customer Expectation: Your customers are the first and foremost reasons you should. If you do not have a website, you better believe that your patrons will go to your competitor. Consumers go to sites to make sure that they are professional and legitimate.
2. Social Credibility: With the internet mixing the honest with the shady, people want proof that you are, in fact, a business. They want to investigate your website and social media pages to get to know you better!
3. Bang for Buck: You will reach thousands of, if not more, people just by having a website. There are so many great benefits such as widgets, SEO, and google ads that can help the visibility of your webpage.
4. Be Ahead: If your customers are searching for something on the internet and your competitor is online, then you are missing out on a sale. Websites help establish brand awareness.
5. Automate Work: Your website does the work for you! Add your hours online, and people can find you based on searches. Also place your location in google maps, which makes it easy for people to find you and click right on it. Another option, insert your phone number online, and interested parties can dial the business directly if they are on their phone. There are many great features to implementing a website.
6. Google Search Visibility: This exposure is one of the most important reasons for a website. People can search on Google and find your website based on their needs. Without a site, there are slim to no chances of a person discovering your business. This step is also where SEO plays a vital role.
With so many great reasons to have a website, these are only just a few. You will find that a site is imperative and, over time, will be the best return on investment for your business. Interested in a free consultation? Click on contact us to set yours up.
Enjoy our weekly favorites
What I am reading: 500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints.
What is on my list to get: Pingpi Floral Mouse Pad Motiavation Quote You Got This Neoprene Inspirational Quote Mousepad Office Space Decor Home Office Computer Accessories Mousepads Watercolor vintage flower design