Best Holiday Promotional Items
As we gear up for the holiday season, it is good to plan ahead, especially this time of year.
Even though it is an excellent time of year for businesses to make sales, it is also a perfect opportunity to appreciate employees, vendors, and customers.
There are a lot of ways you can utilize holiday marketing for employee or client gifts. There are some fantastic high-end gifts that you could give them to show how important they are to you.
- Bluetooth Wireless Speaker: How neat is that? You can put your Logo and Brand on it. People like to listen to music or Podcasts as they do things, which is why this is a perfect gift. It is unique and a little pricier, but it is essential to give it to the vital people in your business.
- Fleece Blanket: A high-end quality fleece blanket that you can put your logo on is an excellent gift for that client appreciation gift. You can have it imported or silkscreen, and it has your logo on it for brand recognition, and it will keep them warm during the winter months.
- Basket with all your coffee essentials: Create a custom basket. You can include a journal, a couple of coffee cups, hot chocolate mixes, tumblers, things that have your brand recognition on them.
Party gifts for giveaways, holiday events, expos, or conferences are great ways to create brand awareness.
We want to make sure that our gifts are usable in everyday life and create that brand awareness. Here are some fun things that you can give that person will remember for years to come.
- Holiday Ornament with a Custom Box: The custom box has your logo on it, and you could also add your logo to the decoration.
- Water Bottle: This is something that everyone could use; put your logo on it, make sure it is BPA-free, and you can put it in the dishwasher.
- Cookie Cutter Set: You can get the cutters, and then the box itself could have your logo on it or some type of recognition of your brand.
How about edible gifts?
- Peppermint Bark Gift Box: The gift box is custom made with your logo and brand recognition, then just add the peppermint bark.
- Cocoa Truffles Gift Box: Add your logo and brand awareness to the box and you are all set.
- Branded Cashew Pouch: If you know someone health-conscious, this is an excellent substitute for chocolate, and the box and foil are stamped with your brand.
Ensure that you are giving the right gift to someone. You don’t want anyone to have allergies to what you send them when you give edibles.
These are some great ideas you can give to your employees or clients, and you can always combine different things. If you wanted to, you could order cookies, brownies, and chocolate strawberries, and even have them delivered.
You want to make sure that you just really give that sincere appreciation.
Leave a comment: