What is Branding?
Branding is a term that many people do not understand. It is more than a logo. We need to understand more of what branding is so that our businesses can be successful and grow. Your brand is how your audience portrays you. It is everything from your voice, colors, logo, fonts, and so much more.
So what is branding?
1. Influence: It is how your audience feels when you work with them and the feeling that you give them.
2. Visuals: This identifier is the logos, icons, patterns, and images so that your audience can identify you and create brand awareness.
3. Foundation: This mark is the mission, vision, and values that are behind a brand. Audiences like to feel a connection whenever they invest.
4. Words: This step is the copy that you convey on blog posts, videos, podcasts, and even advertising copy. This part consists of how you speak to your audience and connect with them!!
So why is branding so important?
1. It Tells Your Story: It is a visual way of storytelling and a way to communicate with your audience. It defines who you are, what you do, and why you do it. Think about the brands that you invest in and see every day. You buy into those because of their brand.
2. Increases Your Value:
This action lets your audience know that you are professional and have values in your business. Are you willing to invest in a brand if they haven’t even invested in their branding?
3. Gives You Direction:
It doesn’t matter where you are with your business; you need to have a clear vision for your audience and employees. This measure allows all your vendors and employees to be successful and keep the branding on track.
4. Promotes Recognition:
Think about your favorite brand and how it has elicited recognition. Mine is Apple. I get super excited and butterfly feelings with any product associated with their brand. A strong brand will be remembered and shared with others.
5. Generates Leads & Increases Revenue:
Isn’t this everyone’s goal? This factor is the biggest that you need to have for your branding. You want people to share and shout to the world about your business, and this will happen when you provide good branding and customer service
Branding is the single most important element for any business to be successful. Let me know, does your brand have all of these things? If not, click below and contact us for a free consultation today.
Leave a comment: