6 Reasons Why You Should Use WordPress for Your Website
One of the questions that we often get asked is what website platform to use or “why should I use WordPress?” Most of the time, people do not understand what website platform is best and why. I always suggest my customers use WordPress.
Here are the top six reasons why you should use WordPress for your website.
- IT DOESN’T COST ANYTHING TO USE: Whether it’s a commercial website or a personal blog, WordPress doesn’t charge a penny, which is a major incentive to use it. However, you will need to have a domain name, which can cost some money. You will want to upgrade when you use it for business.
- READY TO USE: You can start using WordPress as soon as possible. It is super easy to use. The best thing is to customize your website based on templates; it is so simple and user-friendly
- SEARCH ENGINE FRIENDLY: Search engines such as Google tend to rank WordPress websites higher. The CMS’ framework makes it easy for the search engines. This system is critical for people to find you in Google searches.
- SECURE AND SAFE: There is always a chance that hacking can happen on any website. WordPress is excellent with their security measures. WordPress constantly updates the CMS along with the plug-ins. WordPress has so many great recommendations for anyone to implement.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: You can make your WordPress theme look any way you want. It is straightforward and user-friendly. You can also add certain features to make the website function effortlessly
- MOBILE FRIENDLY: This reason is one of the most important ones in this day and age. Google is penalizing sites that aren’t mobile-friendly. This issue ranks them lower on their result pages. WordPress has this measure included in its website and templates. You can even customize how you want the mobile site to look.
- Another great benefit that I LOVE about WordPress is the Social Media Integration. People can quickly post comments on your site using their social network accounts. They can also easily share pages or posts to their social media platform directly.
WordPress is, by far, my favorite website platform to use. It is great to use for bloggers, creatives, e-commerce, and really any business. You will find that there are so many great benefits to the platform.
Leave a comment: